Kai Ko'o Paddles introduces our newest race paddle the Puhi 2.0 Hybrid Outrigger Paddle. We have taken the original Puhi Hybrid Outrigger Paddle and tweaked the design a touch. We feel the new Puhi 2.0 Hybrid Outrigger Paddle is a better version.
The new design features are:
- A continuous curve from the fulcrum (bend) to the tip, this gives the blade a quiet entry into the water and enables the paddler to load the water right away on the blade and continues through the stroke
- The edges have been trimmed up and made thinner, again for a quieter entry into the water, as well as a cleaner look
- The shoulders of the blade have been brought in slightly to help with the design and look of the blade
- Comes in matte finish only
- A double bend wood shaft is standard at this time
- Sizes 47" through 51.5" at this time
Blade size - 9.5" x 18" - 14 degree bend at blade
Weight - 18-19 oz (Depending on length)
Wood Double Bend Shaft Only
Your choice wood or carbon handle option
Please indicate length and your choice of wood or carbon handle in comment section of order form, as well as any other request, thank you!